Friday, August 29, 2008

The Best Daddy Ever!



Ryan is the best dad ever! I was excited to see him with maya because he is an only child and never really been around babies before. I envisioned that the first time he would hold her he might be a little awkward or not really sure what to do with her. I was totally wrong! I think he was more calm with her than I was at the beginning! He was so good with her and could get her to calm down when I sometimes couldn't.

He was anxious to play with her-this was one of the things he always said he was most excited about, until he soon realized when she came home from the hospital that uh....she doesn't play yet. Nope she runs a pretty tight ship with only 4 things on the agenda-eating, pooping, crying, and sleeping. But he still loved holding her and I swear her favorite spot to sleep is on her daddys chest. She squirms a lot if I try to have her sleep on me like that, but ryan must be more comfortable because as soon as you lay her on there she goes right to sleep.
I love seeing the tender side of Ryan coming out with his little girl, calling her sweetie and angel and just staring at her. She is amazing I have to admit, we are so happy to have her in our home and she has brought such a wonderful spirit there. I dont think anything makes us happier than seeing our daughter smile, or bulge her big eyes out.

0 comments: