3 days later.
Poor little guy. This took about 2 days to get to its worst and about a few days more to go away. At first he was so happy and if you didn't know better (as in closed your eyes) you wouldn't know he had any problem. But the the high fever and itching came. His eye swelled almost shut and his hands and cheeks puffed up really bad.
So now we are going to the allergy specialist at the end of this month to see
what this poor kid is allergic to. they already tested for eggs, and luckily for us ( i L-O-V-E eggs he isn't allergic to that.
So wish us luck. :D