Sunday, October 5, 2008

Ryan and Half Dome






A couple weeks back when i was at home, Ryan went to Yosemite National Park and hiked half dome with his friend Jason. Ryan loves hiking, but said he felt out of shape after he hiked that. All I know is that he went a lot faster than if I had gone with him. I am quite the slow hiker-uphill or down. :) It took them 11 hours total to do the hike with a half hour nap up on the top and another half hour looking at the view and taking pictures. There were so many people there doing the hike, which I was surprised at because it looks quite hard (I guess not everyone is like me and some people actually do like a challenge)

On the hike they saw several deer, a bobcat, and a bear-its got to be so nice to escape all the business of life and see so much of nature like that. I have only seen bears at yellowstone park.
Anyways here are a few pictures.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Dang I should have done it that one time when we were thinking about it! Did you take all those shots?
Drew