Sunday, October 5, 2008

Rolling Over!

Last night for the first time Maya rolled over while I was on the phone with my sister Raili (so she got to be in way part of the experiece). It was so cute to see and since then she has been stubbornly trying to roll over again and again but pretty much always gets stuck on her arm. Its funny because she rolls from back to front- but to help turn herself over instead of using her arms or legs to flip herself over she digs her face into the floor and keeps shoving to pull herself over. She has only succeeded twice but she tries constantly and gets so frustrated when she can't do it! All me and Ryan can do is laugh and help give her a little push over and laugh again as she still is frustrated as she lies on her arm. I love watching babies, they are so entertaining!!!

1 comments:

Jeremy said...

Hey Holly I found your blog!

I can't believe how big your little girl is getting! and she is starting to roll over too!! Soon enough she will be tearing through the house.