Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny Picture...




The other day I laid Maya Down on her mat that she plays on and I put her on her tummy so she could have some tummy time. I had some things to do, but after about 5 minutes she started yelling (which she often does, so i wasn't too worried about it) but finally she started crying so I went over to check on her because she actually doesn't like laying on her stomach-and when I picked her up, this is what I found..... she had spit up everywhere!! She isn't strong enough to keep her head up all the time so her face had bopped down into her spitup and she got it all over her face. Ryan was there and as I was about to wipe it off he said, "no wait-lets get a picture!" (how did I not think of that?) Anyhow, it gave us a good laugh, even if maya was mad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ewwww gross whats wrong with her!!! Just Kidding She looks amazing all messy and stuff ahhhh wat a cutie and she is all mine!!

Unknown said...

O my goodness she is so so so so adorable!!! How cute what a mess she made with her little self!! She just needs her favorite Aunt Wendy So Much!!!! I MISS YOU ALL!!!! give MAYA a big kiss for me(not on her messy face tho) muahahaha!! This is wendy by the way!! If you didnt notice