Saturday, August 28, 2010

Railis wedding
























Happy to be at the wedding.
The finished hair product....dont know who that random guy is...
Me and my big sister! She looked so happy that day!
This is getting Railis hair done in our apt before the wedding!
Ok, so I know this happened forever ago, but the pictures deserve to be put up. There are more professional ones, but Raili just got those back. If you have seen wendys on facebook, yup, these are the same ones. Remember how our camera charger fell out of the bag? This was one of the days we didn't have the camera. Super lame, but I was glad everyone around me had one.
Sorry, dont ask me why these pictures all didn't align....Im not sure how to fix them so bear with me while they just look funny.

2 comments:

The Fawson Family said...

Hello Friends.
Its been a while and although, I still check in on you we wanted to drop you a line and see how your doing. I cant believe how big your little girl is. She is so sweet. Miss you guys.

Nicole said...

Raili looks beautiful! Tell her I said congratulations! :)