Friday, July 16, 2010

Our little fish...

Wendy and Maya on the teeter totter



My super cool sister
At settlers park-one of thee coolest parks Ive ever been to that you get in for free.

Maya running through the fountains.
We have been having so much fun this summer. My friend Brittany convinced me to get a roaring springs pass and it has been so worth the money spent on it. We go twice a week and maya LOVES it! At first she was pretty scared with all the kids and waterfalls everywhere, but she has become really independent and wants to do everything like a "big girl" on her own-so I just put a life jacket on her and let her go!
My sister Wendy (Bird) came for a visit and Maya loved it. She cried and got all dramatic when she knew Aunt Bird was leaving. We may still go visit her in Pocatello in August though. (and she can color my hair for me) I love spending time with my family!




2 comments:

Brenda said...

I didn't know that Wendy was in Pocatello. I am starting graduate school there in August.

***Tim and Kami*** said...

What cute pictures of the family!!!