Sunday, August 29, 2010

Maternity pics


I loved how she was supposed to be "kissing me" but it was more like smushing me!

She never wanted to look at the camera.





Here I am with about 6 weeks to go! I was so grateful to have my sister take a few pics when she was out to visit. I really wanted to have some taken in a wheat field and there was only one left in kuna that hadn't been harvested and it was harvested a few days later. There were a TON of grasshoppers in that field!
I think my sister did a great job. Thanks Raili! I just wanted to document the pregnancy a bit. We have the name....Jaxon Leon Vasso. We love it and even though it took us forever to find, we know we found the one! I cant wait to meet this little guy. He moves so much and is making it hard to sleep, but I know I will miss it after he is born. Less than 6 weeks to go!





5 comments:

Nikki said...

Well, YOU LOOK GREAT!!! WOW! That's all I have to say.

Maria said...

Oh my you are down to six weeks!!! I can't believe it. Oh but you look so awesome. Can't wait till he gets here. Love ya girly!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Love the pictures!! And I'll agree with everyone else...you are looking really good...and only 6 weeks to go! (I love your hair color!) I'm so excited for you!!

Nicole said...

You look gorgeous! Glad everything is going well. :)

Unknown said...

Oh Holly, You look so Cute.. So excited for you. GOOD luck and take care.