Friday, October 8, 2010

The waiting game...

40 weeks to be precise.

Her latest obsession is with our keys....if you ever need em, just look in the doors, they will be stuck in the key holes.

I didn't make her take a nap and this is what happened close to 7 o clock. I dont know if she has ever fallen asleep in her high chair before.

I hate waiting, I really do. That is an area I need more practice in for sure. I guess I am getting more practice with this baby. I was having a TON of contractions...like for 3-4 hours a day when I was at 36 weeks. I started dialating and I really thought Jaxon was going to come maybe a few weeks early, but sure enough...here I am-on my due date, and no baby. (i guess I still have 7 hours to go but it doesn't feel like much is going to happen)
So here is a pic of me today...my due date, I dont look great, but it kinda explains how I feel. :) Life is good, I am just ready for him to come.
Most of you know by now that we just bought our first house. It is here in Kuna and although we are changing wards, (which was a really hard thing for us- we love kuna 13th!) We feel it is right. I guess we still have to wait to get the home inspection done on monday, but its only 5 years old-it was a foreclosed home. So hopefully there isn't much wrong with it. It has kinda of fallen at an "inconvenient" time, but then again....when is it ever convenient to move if you hate packing like I do? :)
Maya still doesn't get what is happening, but HOPEFULLY she will find out in the next few days. She has been a good little "mommy's helper" and I couldn't be more blessed. I am putting up a few pics of her as well.

5 comments:

Moe said...

Congrats on buying a home and good luck with the new arrival coming hopefully sooner than later. Youre in my prayers.

Maria said...

Oh holly you always look beautiful!

I always have to tell myself when I am impatient that time is going by swifter than I think, and it only seems slow because I am so fixated on it. :)

Good luck with everything and Congrats on the house!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Seriously, those last few days of pregnancy seem like the longest out of the 9 months! :) You look really good by the way! Can't wait to see pictures of your new little boy!!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Dang the waiting game is NO FUN! Good LUCK! Congrats!