Friday, January 2, 2009

6 months old






















Maya had her half birthday yesterday, I cant believe how fast it is all going, she is starting to sit up well and overall is a much happier, more content baby. We had her Pictures taken in her christmas dress that she got from her Uncle Guy. We love the dress, but what we love most is the fur headband.
She wasn't very cooperative for the pictures, she always had her hand in her mouth or was trying to roll off the set. The shoes were a size too big so between all these and the headband slipping off, it was a little frazzling. Luckily her aunt Kaisa was there and with the help of a teddy bear she was able to get about two smiles out of her. Hey....we take what we can get. We've decided she hates cameras and video cameras. She will be smiling and giggling but as soon as you pull one of those out she gives you a cold hard stare. :)

3 comments:

Yani said...

6 months... time goes so fast.. i miss you,,,,

Jeremy said...

How adorable!!! I can't believe she's 6 months old...that went by so fast!!!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Holly!!! I had no idea you had a blog until I went snooping around Nikki's friends list! I'm so excited that I ran into it! I've been thinking about you and wondering how your little one has turned out. The last time I saw you was at your baby shower. :) Oh... and is she just adorable! She is so beautiful with such a sweet little smile. I love it! I'm so happy that things are well for you!