Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The second costume-fairy





So I though I was pretty good with just the alcatraz baby, but I went to visit my friend Janet-who also has a baby girl a few months older than maya. She was making her a fairy costume and wanted me to do one for Maya as well. She had picked up an extra skirt by accident so I bought it from her and dressed it up with ribbons and flowers all over it. I have to say that is looked pretty adorable, although looking at the pics I took I realize that you can' t even see it! I will have to take a separate picture of that. I found some wings for only 4 bucks -which I thought was a great deal. My friends Janet made an adorable wreath of flowers for her head. Our plan was to do a "anne geddes" type photo shoot of our daughters together. However we are still waiting for the weather to cooperate with us.....we may be waiting a while. :)

I wanted to take more pictures of Maya in her costume but she was sick with a cold at this point so she wasn't cooperating very well. Somehow I got the pic with that amazing smile, but after that she didn't want to have anything to do with that outfit.

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Oh my goodness!! that is the cutest smile in the whole world!!! I cant wait to see her! she is such a perfect little girl!!

Nikki said...

Okay Missy...what a cutie you have!!! I love the outfit!
ps Please give me your address, i want to send you a Christmas Card!