Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Halloween Cookies!



A tradition in my family is that around all the big holidays my mom would always make sugar cookies and we would decorate. I just recently bought myself a decorating kit and decided to keep the tradition alive! I got some really cute cookie cutters from the dollar store-6 adorable ones for a dollar...what a deal! 

Since there are only two of us who eat cookies and I dont know enough people to give them away to here, I just halved the batch of cookies and frosting. So the decorating looks a little sad, but I was proud of my first attempt and plan to get better in the future. I cant wait for christmas to come! The picture of the lone cookie was the one ryan said was the cutest....and while it isn't much, I figured it deserved an honorary place on the blog. Sorry if its a little hard to see.

0 comments: