Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Daddys pride and joy!




Any of you who know Ryan will know his excitement when he got this for our daughter. He picked it up at the mall when he went with his friend. When he came back, he ran in the door and said, "wheres Maya?" I told him I had just gotten her to sleep and would you believe he was willing to wake her up just to put her in the outfit??? I told him he had baby duty if he did that so he didn't wake her up. But as soon as she was awake the Jordan outfit was on and we had the cameras out.

Ryan compared it to how I get excited about dressing up maya and putting her in beautiful headbands and lacy socks and really girly things. As he was putting her in the outfit he said, "this is how you feel huh, its really exciting!" ....... he finally understands my unbridled excitement. It came with two different outfits, one hat and two pairs of socks, we didn't put the socks on but everything else made it on her. How cute is she? We have a Jordan baby.

5 comments:

LOVE BIRDS said...

Holly, I love her outfits. You probably have so much fun dressing her up. How is everything going. How long are you guys staying in Cali. Well keep me updated.

Jeremy said...

lol That is so cute! I hope Jeremy finds something like that because he just doesn't understand my excitement when I see cute frilly things.

Emily W said...

Oh Ryan, Ryan...

Whit K said...

Holly I never got to say bye! I was planning on coming over the week you guys were moving and then that never worked out. Hope you're enjoying being with family now!

Crazy In Love said...

Hey You!!! I need your e-mail!! I made my blog private so if you want to read it I need to add you :) I hope you are doing well :)