Thursday, April 29, 2010

Spring has sprung!











The one thing I always remember about spring is my mothers flower beds. She always always always had flowers planted in our front yard growing up. Her favorites are pansies, tulips, and marigolds. So whenever spring hits-I usually think of my mom.
Uncle Guy came to visit and maya LOVED that. You see, when people are only there for a few days, she knows her chances of bossing them around the whole time (and them actually listening to her) really increase. She took full advantage of it and had him doing everything she wanted. She sure loves her Uncle.

3 comments:

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Wow...Maya is growing up so quickly! She looks so grown up in these pictures. She's adorable! Like a little miniature Holly running around. Cute, cute!!

Aimee said...

I agree, she is such a cute little girl and looking more and more like her mom all the time.

Nicole said...

Hi Holly, It's Nicole from MH. I found your blog and thought I would follow! Maya is adorable!