Sunday, September 13, 2009

It still fits!

Ryan with Maya at the fair with all the animals.
I really wanted to try one of those huge turkey legs, I'm a total meat person, but I was pretty disappointed in it. It had too many ligaments all in it. Bummer
I made this for my cousin Clarks little baby girl, I was able to go to her blessing in eastern Idaho. She is so beautiful!

I made this for one of my lessons on service...It was NOT worth the time. It looked easier in the book than it was. But it was still fun.

I was playing with maya in her room the other day and started looking at her blessing dress hanging up on the wall. The thought occured to me that she could probably still fit in it. Sure enough, she fits in it well and could probably fit in it for a few months more. It was a little big when she was blessed in it, but she has a tiny frame! I think she looks like a pioneer/milkmaid (with really fancy material) She had so much fun in it, I only kept it on about 5 minutes though cause i was afraid it would get dirty.



4 comments:

Maria said...

haha that is just precious! I love that she still fits in it! Now i'm curious if addie would fit in hers...
Clark had a little girl! That is so exciting. Tell him I said congrats next time you talk to him.

Ok and I have to say something about that turkey leg cause dang that is huge!

Brittaney said...

ha ha! that is too cute!! and that turkey leg picture just makes me laugh!!

Aimee said...

At first glance that turkey leg looked like a giant ice cream cone. That is what I would have wanted.
Looks like you little girl is still as cute as ever.

Hayley said...

thats to funny!! I should have had my girls try there's on too. They are so small too. which fair did you go to? did you stick around to see erin's baby