Wednesday, August 5, 2009

1 year pics!







   So this photo session at Penney's went a lot better than last time-at least for the first half. She loved the stuffed dog that the photographer had. She was giving lots of smiles until I changed her outfit and then she decided it is more fun to just run off the set. I had fun though. 

   She had her one yeah app. today at the dr. and and she weighs a whopping 19 lbs...which is a big step up from 16.5 pounds that she was about 3 weeks ago. She has fallen in love with a bottle and drinks milk constantly. I haven't stopped her since she was near the zero percentile for her height/weight a few weeks ago, but now she is around the 15th percentile. I am very happy. She had a hard time adjusting from nursing, but is doing great now!

8 comments:

Hayley said...

what a stinking cute girl!!! oh ya, and you look cute too!!! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

she is so cute! I can't believe she already over a year old!

Heather said...

Those pictures are way cute. I need to get motivated and get my kids pictures taken. You look way cute in the picture too.

Aimee said...

those pictures are so cute. I am glad you have one with you in it. I was working on Audrey's scrapbook yesterday and realized there is only one picture of us together. You two are adorable.

Brittaney said...

Oh Holly! They turned out ADORABLE!!!They are so cute!! I'm impressed, JCPenny did a great job!! I'm going to keep that in mind for Kaylee's one year old pics coming up!! They are so cute though! Nice work!!

Maria said...

Oh how adorable! I love them!

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Awww... these are adorable!! She's a little Holly; looking more and more like you every time I see pictures!! :)