Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My 4 year old princess!

 They spent so much time just on the trampoline.
 The one "prince" at the princess party. :)


Well, I officially have a 4 year old. Ok, she has been 4 for a couple weeks now (ok....almost a month), but with moving, visiting my family and laziness  other things.....I just didn't get around to a big party till later. I figure what better time to have a late party then when they dont really get how calendars work? You can tell a 3-4 year old any day is their bday. :D and they believe you.

We had a great time though. Lots of little princesses and one "prince" running all over for a couple hours. It was a blast. What a fun age to have a bday party.

Maya is so grown up and I love how well she communicates. Its fun to have "grown up" conversations...well kind of. She is such a huge helper with Jaxon and even though they may have their "sibling spats", dont mess with her brother. She is super protective and I find it adorable. She is loving learning time, crafts, and is absolutely in love with the trampoline.

I love my girl. What a blessing she is in our lives!

0 comments: