Monday, July 18, 2011

Mayas 3rd Bday!

I asked her what she was doing here and she said, "Im smelling it. " I guess chocolate does smell good. :D


We had a little party on her actually birthday with a girl I babysit. I love her reaction-she didn't even know what it was and she was still that excited!



I cant believe how fast it has all gone by, here I am and I have a 3 year old now. She is so much fun and adds a lot of spunk to our family. I really wanted to make her a princess cake for her birthday. (selfish of me I know, but I had found a REALLY cute one) and i tried to convince her, but what she really wanted was a dinosaur cake. I was still in the phase of trying to convince her otherwise when we had this conversation.

me: dont you want this pretty princess cake?
Maya: no, I dont think so
Me: are you sure? it will be really pretty and have sparkles and princesses on it!
Maya: Mom, lets have a deal. You get the princess cake. I get the Dino cake. Good deal?
Me: (defeated) yeah....good deal.

So the dino cake it was....it actually ended up only taking an hour to make so maybe it really was the good deal after all. :D Ha ha....she loved it, thats what made me happy. She is such a big helper and is now good at pulling Jax off things i dont want him to touch, and is Great at throwing away diapers. (except for the few times she puts them in random places and a day later my nose finds them.) Lol.

She is really into dinosaurs, horses, and any other sort of animal. She loves her brother and loves her daddy to pieces. I love my little girl!

2 comments:

Maria said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYA!!!! Its amazing how fast time goes by.
I know what you mean about princess stuff. I sometimes wonder if Addie is secretly a boy. That girl loves anything with a ball and dinosaurs too.

Stacey and Kyle Nielsen said...

Wow! She is getting soo big! Practically a little girl in those photos! I wish I could meet her some day! I love the silly stories and comments you tell of her!