Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Warm weather at last!

With her Uncle Glenn getting ready to get into the pool!
In the AWESOME pool her aunt wendy bought for her as an early birthday present.
Ryan playing with Maya in the pool.
The sudden cold day (this was what...a day after swimming?)
I just love this face. She's a keeper!


After the weather hopping back and forth crazily from hot to cold, hot to cold...I am glad it is finally sticking with warm. I have had maya in her swimming pool a few times already and we have been taking TONS of walks. Here a just a few pics of that last two weeks.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

It looks like you are having lots of fun with your little girl. I can't believe how cute she is.

Unknown said...

Hi Holly
Thank you for being the first to look at my new blog. I am very new to this and I love your blog and I am learning new things from you What an adorable little angel. She has such beautiful eyes. Well I will see ya around
Sincerely,
Jennifer Hartgrave

Unknown said...

wow!!! you have had so many people look at your blog. it is pretty sweet. aren't you lucky you have me to make you put on the counter sto that you can see how popular you are??? sorry... no autographs.
it's kind of pointless to look at your blog because i am there for most of the pictures. ha ha. well i gotta go. thanks for letting me play with your castles. nobody else would let me play with theirs. i had fun building them. well, i'll see you tomorrow!!
ha ha ha
Camille the Pill

Holly and Ryan Vasso said...

Well camille that is very true...no one else would let you play with their castles (what selfish beasts!) :) but hey...you weren't very nice by cheering for ryan, I mean...whose side are you on anyhow???
Also, yeah-you are there for most of the pictures taken you lucky thing!