Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Pics at blessing


The blessing went so well. I was also a bit worried about maya screaming through the whole thing but it fell at a great time of day-her naptime. So she got passed around to everyone that wanted to hold her  (which would not normally happen) and then she pretty much slept through the whole blessing. I would have to say that one of my very favorite parts of the day was sitting next to Ryan while he held Maya in her dress as he kept staring at her. He leaned over to me at one part and said, "isn't she so beautiful?" and then just kept staring at her through the whole meeting. Maya already has her daddy wrapped around her finger-which I know she will use to her advantage especially as she gets older. I feel so lucky to have such a great husband who loves his little girl so so much! He even does diapers! :) It was wonderful to have both of our families there. Thanks Aunt Mary for traveling all that way! I didn't get a picture of Ryans family because they had to leave right after but it was so great to have them there!

1 comments:

Crazy In Love said...

How cute! Hope you guys had a good time at home! Looks like you did and what a doll your little girl is! wow